Now, this is the talk of the town, and everybody knows that the belly fat is the most dangerous threat to health.
It increases health risks.
Researchers have been done and still is in the process to know the exact cause of belly fat.
Mayo Clinic has conducted new research. The outcome of this research is quite shocking. It has been observed that being normal in weight but with excess body fat is much more dangerous than simply as obese.
This research was conducted on 12,000 suspects of almost 18 years and older. A survey was done, and various facts were gathered like hiding, we need to, keep and you based measurements, illnesses, social status and lab tests.
The gathered data Was the matched Where did the National death index Of about 14 years later. But the Cancerian and pulmonary disease patients were not included.
It was found that people with normal BMI’s Who had a high waist to hip ratio (who were apple shaped) Had the most chances died from Any cause even compared to those who were obese.
Another shocking news was that day while 2.75 times more likely to die from heart diseases and a twice likely to die from any other disease compared with those who had a normal BMI And a healthy waist to hip ratio.
I know, readers would be scared.
But don’t panic.
There is a solution to this belly fat.
But first of all one should know the kind of a belly fat one carries.
As you know there are two types of belly fat:
Visceral Fat And Subcutaneous Fat
- This is under the abdominal muscles that gather around the organs.
- This is very dangerous.
- It is deep internal belly fat.
- It is related to many illnesses and diseases like type2 diabetes, dementia, heart problems and high blood pressure, etc.
- It is squishy and squeezable belly fat.
- Itis under the surface of the skin.
- It is not very hazardous.
- If you have type 1 fat, i.e., visceral fat, You should take some apps to help reduce your fat.
1. Eat more soluble fiber
2. Do moderate activity
3. Avoid sedentary lifestyle
According to thousand people were given 10 g increase insoluble fiber Daily resulted in 4% decrease in visceral fat Over the span of five years.
And doing moderate activity, those people reduce in visceral fat over The span of same period.
To reduce belly fat one can eat fruits, very, beans and lentils, etc.
One can take 10 g soluble fiber from :
* 2 tablespoon flaxseeds(2.2g)
* 1 cup Brussels sprouts(4g)
* 1/2 Cup black beans(1.4g)
* 1 small orange(1.8g)
* 1 (7”) raw carrot (1.1g)
There are some other strategies for eating more raw foods, Selecting good fats, eating berries and having certain vitamins.